In this section you will find information about the legal notice, which has the mission of communicating the rights and obligations between users and the person in charge of a website or blog.
Data of the person in charge
• Identity of the Responsible: Eze Mosquera Events, S.L.
• CIF: B-70351341
• Address: Calle Catro Camiños 15, 15886 Teo, A Coruña (A Coruña)
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this space, the user will be able to find all the information regarding the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between users and Emesports as responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
Eze Mosquera Events, S.L., as responsible for this website, assumes the commitment to process the information of users and customers with full guarantees and to comply with national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of personal data of users.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as Regulation development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
General conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the web pages, members of the “ograncamino.gal” website, including the contents and services made available in them. Any person who accesses the web, “ograncamino.gal” (“user”) agrees to be bound by the General Conditions in force at all times of the “ograncamino.gal” portal.
Personal data that is collected and how it is done ograncamino.gal
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with “ograncamino.gal”. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without violating current legislation, good faith and public order.
The use of the website, for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website is prohibited. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless you have the authorization of Eze Mosquera Events, S.L. as the legitimate owner.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or Eze Mosquera Events, S.L. as the legitimate owner.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the web, “ograncamino.gal” the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of “ograncamino.gal” or third parties or that could damage, disable or overloading the portal “ograncamino.gal” or preventing, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore “ograncamino.gal” cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although I put all the necessary means and the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to “ograncamino.gal” can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to “ograncamino.gal”, assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection.
Conflict resolution platform
We also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and which is available at the following link: http : //ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of “ograncamino.gal”. The user agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by “ograncamino.gal”.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without exhaustive character the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, rights copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on the web, they must notify said circumstance to “ograncamino.gal” indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party who owns the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The “ograncamino.gal” web pages provide links to other own websites and content that are owned by third parties such as:
- Content from other blogs.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
“ograncamino.gal” does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web, or of its services and contents.
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and juristiction
In general, the relations between “ograncamino.gal” and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of A Coruña.
In case any user has any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comment about the “ograncamino.gal” portal, please go to email@example.com .
Updated on 10/22/2021