On this website, the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the required services.
- We never share personal information, except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
“ograncamino.gal” complies with the requirements of Spanish and European laws on data protection. Specific:
- To Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and to Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD.
- The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
• Identity of the Responsible: Eze Mosquera Events, S.L.
• CIF: B-70351341
• Address: Calle Catro Camiños 15, 15886 Teo, A Coruña (A Coruña)
• Email: email@example.com
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “Web users and subscribers”. strong>
For the treatment of user data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles applied to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: we will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: we will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions , we will periodically review the lists and eliminate those records that were inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of user data by third parties.
How the data is obtained
The personal data that we treat in “ograncamino.gal” come from:
- Contact forms.
- Subscription forms.
- Comments on the blog.
- Contact page.
Purpose of personal data
When a user connects to this website for example to comment on a post, send a contact email, subscribe or make a contract, he is providing personal information for which “ograncamino.gal” is responsible.
In “ograncamino.gal” there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Content subscription form
In this case, we request the following personal information: name and email to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when subscribing.
Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Mailchimp . We inform that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Mailchimp (provider of “ograncamino.gal”) outside the EU in the US. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here , approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
- Registration form for blog comments
- Contact form
We request the following personal information: name, email, others, to respond to the requirements of “ograncamino.gal” users.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. “ograncamino.gal” may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of “ograncamino.gal”, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of “ograncamino.gal”. It will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of “ograncamino.gal”. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Eze Mosquera Events, S.L. residing in A Coruña will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to users of the web and subscribers.
“ograncamino.gal” does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest security standards.
The user can always unsubscribe automatically in the emails received as a subscriber or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The user will also be liable for the veracity of the data provided and as responsible for “ograncamino.gal”, Eze Mosquera Events, S.L. reserves the right to exclude from the services provided on this website any user who provides false information, without prejudice to other actions that may be required by law.
Rights over your personal data
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not at “ograncamino.gal” we process personal data that concerns them.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose treatment
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when , among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. “ograncamino.gal” will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided and in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency , if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
Category of the data
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
The personal data provided will be kept:
- Until you request that we remove them.
To which recipients the data is communicated
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, “ograncamino.gal”, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google” ). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help “ograncamino.gal” analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of “ograncamino.gal” (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
- Web platform: Automattic Inc., domiciled in the USA. More information at: Automattic Inc. . Automattic Inc. treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to “ograncamino.gal”.
- Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, with address in the USA. More information at: Mail Chimp (The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a). The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a deals with data in order to perform your email marketing services to “ograncamino.gal”.
When browsing “ograncamino.gal”, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Username. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics.
- Google AdWords.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to collect demographic information on the user base as a whole.
Secret and data security
“ograncamino.gal” undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
“ograncamino.gal” cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, “ograncamino.gal” will ensure that any person who is authorized by “ograncamino.gal” to process the client’s data (including its personnel, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation to confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing “ograncamino.gal”, it must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to “ograncamino.gal”, exonerating Eze Mosquera Events, S.L., from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to “ograncamino.gal” in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
“ograncamino.gal” reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, “ograncamino.gal” will announce the changes introduced on this page with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
According to the LSSICE, “ograncamino.gal” does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested on time.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, “ograncamino.gal” undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Updated on 10/22/2021